For example, Block Youtube suggested videos overlay.
Mostly they are working fine, but there are several missing parts:
- No sharing settings between accounts. You should setup plugin individually for each profile and copy rules on each change.
- No automatic backup. You can store data in file, but again, you should update it manually on each change.
- Separate plugins for CSS and JS. Each plugin affects your browser speed and performance is important.
So I’ve made a ”DNA” Chrome extension. Steps to setup:
- Create a repository using DNA as a
templateat your GitHub account.
- Write your CSS and JS rules in
- Load the
buildfolder as an unpacked extension
Now you can set up your rules and persist in your GitHub account.
P.S. Here is how one of song translation site looks with DNA (before and after):
Brown background used to reduce eye fatigue.